Canada received the Wunder Under Pant in full-on luon. The Official Lululemon blog wrote about it today. You can read it here. They are saying that it will come out next week in the US. I am looking forward to trying this on and I'm hoping this will be thicker and something I can use at CrossFit. I hate how all the crops and pants I have from Lululemon are somewhat sheer during squats.
|Scuba in soot light/commuter denim/sizzle|
|Blissed Out Jacket|
Wunder Under Pant *Full-On Luon
why we made this
We love our Wunder Unders for yoga dates, coffee dates and everything in between. Made with Full-On Luon, these no-fuss tights are moisture wicking, four-way stretch and cottony-soft (all the things we're crazy about) with major support and coverage. It's like wearing a bear hug while we move - no wonder we never want to take them off!
- a tight-knit version of our moisture-wicking, four-way stretch Luon fabric - Full-On Luon is a high-performance fabric that gives major support and coverage with a cottony-soft feel
- the wide, soft waistband is designed to eliminate muffin top
- stash your cards in the hidden waistband pocket
- chafe-resistant flat seams let you focus on your practice
- designed for: yoga, gym, to-and-from
- fabric(s): Full-On Luon®
- properties: four-way stretch, moisture wicking, preshrunk, chafe resistant, breathable
- rise: medium
- leg fit: tight
- inseam: 301/2"
- hem sweep: 8"